Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Inauguration and Fivethirtyeight.com

For the inauguration I was able to be a part of the fivethirtyeight.com liveblog! I am working on a story for them right now, although we were definitely slowed down by the inauguration and what as been a nonstop news cycle since Trump took office. The story is actually on executive orders, so its pretty relevant. hopefully it gets posted.

But below are the posts I was able to contribute to the liveblog. I know it seems stupid to save my contributions when the link is here for all eternity. But for those who know me well, they know I have been a Nate Silver superfan for years, and think that 538 does excellent reporting and journalism.  So to be associated with them, if only for 1 event, means/meant a lot, and was a major thrill for me! So here are some of the semi-smart things I contributed to the liveblog :)














No comments:

Post a Comment